Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Puerto Vallarta Flea Market

Rick, Susan and I visited "The Puerto Vallarta flea market" in Old Town. I loved walking down this street that runs under the bridge. Fascinating wares and so much color!

I think this momma and baby are adorable. She was rocking and singing to her little one in the market.
Pink bouganvilla hanging from the balconies.
I loved this picture. Gorgeous pink and white Bouganvilla growing above this terra cotta wall.
An amazing Mexican suset!
It was such a beautiful warm evening with a slight tropical breeze.
For dinner we ate at Victors Place at the Marina Vallarta. As we sat down we were offered shots of tequila. I think they were somewhat surprise when we declined.
Here we have 2 musicians singing to us during dinner.
Since this was our last night in Puerto Vallarta, it would be Rick's last authentic order of chicken fajitas. (the only thing he ordered for 8 straight days - creature of habit!)
the beautifully garnished complementary Kahlua after dinner drink. Those of us who declined were given a scoop of vanilla icecream with Hershey's syrup. Rick was in heaven!

1 comment:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Beautiful pictures. I bet the flea market was fun...geez, how come I wasn't invited?! ;-) Glad you've had fun!!!!