Friday, May 16, 2008

Molly's Surprise

Molly took the pictures of her surprise. Can you guess what it is?



Kim and I walked into the fabric store the other day and they were having a sale on fleece. Well, Molly loves Strawberry Shortcake and this was so soft and fuzzy we just had to get it. We backed it in bright pink and fringed the edges. I was suppose to just cut it for Kim to tie, but Rick was out of town and I was bored, so I tied it for her one night while I was watching TV. Molly loves it.

3 comments:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Darling! :-)
I want one. ;-)
Love you!

Stef said...

I love it, too cute! You always do great jobs on your quilts and stuff...

Lindsey said...

I used to have a small obsession with my little pony....get on it;) j/k....see you so stinkin soon! Lake Chelean here we come!!!!