Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A trip to Portland ~ Friends, Fabric & Food

I had the opportunity to go with a couple of friends to the International Quilt Market held in Portland. I couldn't believe all the wonderful new fabrics, patterns, and ideas that are coming our way. We spent 3 days and yet "too much to do - too little time" (and too little money) applied here although we didn't let that stop us. We were like little kids in a candy store ~you should have seen us. The car was packed from top to bottom. There was absolutely no room, not an inch to spare.
Oh what joy!
Fabulous Ideas...

A Fabulous Shop - The Pine Needle in Lake Oswego

Fabulous Food!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Do you realize that in 10 days you will be in my arms:) For almost three weeks. Ohh get excited.
Second Item of BUSNIESS....
I am trying. I am trying so hard. Sewing and I aren't getting along. My mom said I can't sew a straight line to save my life. That hurt a little:), but it is true. I am STILL trying to finish that *&%$# quilt I started last year. It is almost done. I need you here. Or i need me there...either way:) Maybe while we are basking in the sun at Chelan we can talk about how sewing will never be my #1 skill. Miss you.

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Alright already! It's time for an update!! No excuses!!!!
Ps. I love you!

Linda and Dave Browne said...

HO HUM!!! MIssing Lori.......

;-)

Update will ya?!

Linda and Dave Browne said...

WHEN IS MY FRIEND GOING TO UPDATE HER BLOG????????????? I MISS HER!

Lindsey said...

I am going to side with Linda on this one....are you alive?
I realize that the trip to portland was incredible...however, I am SURE that other amazing things have happened in your life since. I miss you. I miss our Sugar Babies and Speed Scrabble...I miss getting skin cancer with you. I miss tying cinder blocks to our feet to see if we could drown. I miss ski-doing all over Chelan lookin for foam. I MISS YOU.