Saturday, October 25, 2008

Work in Progress

Please check back...I am blogging our trip to NYC and trying to do it in order. It is taking me a bit of time so, come back and scroll down to see all 6 days of our trip. Unless of course you become board. Then go and watch TV instead...speaking of which. Rick is now the proud owner of 3 TV's, 2 with HDTV and 4 receivers. This means over 300 hours available DVR time! Whoo! If you could only see how proud he is. It's the prefect set up for the 2 of us!

2 comments:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

You make me laugh!! Looking forward to more posts! I miss you guys SO much!!!!

I love NY!!! great pictures! Some year, we'll have to meet you there!!

Happy Halloween!!

Stef said...

oh my you've been busy!! I love all the pictures and all that food looks GOOD. Also you and your adorable projects you do. I love them I wish I had that skill! Ethan's quilt still hang on his wall. He loves it and always talks about the bugs and spiders on it. You look like you had a blast in NYC. I'd love to see it! I've heard it's amazing!