Sunday, March 29, 2009

Molly's Haircut & Cupcake Treat!

We had a girls day out! We went to the Cheesecake Factory for lunch and then headed over to Amanda's salon for stylin' haircuts for Molly and grandma. Molly's long curls have been shortened...she looks absolutely darling.
Molly secretly ask Amanda if she could have pink hair. They made a sneaky plan and sent the unsuspecting mother next door to get a much deserved cupcake for the well behaved girl. When she returned - Surprise! Molly had a pink curl. It was so fun that Kim got in on the fun and added pink to her hair and even Baby Jane got sparkles in her fuzz top!
The end result ~
What?
Oh, I have some chocolate on my finger?
Let me get that off...
Did I get it?Waste not - want not!
Hey, I wanna cupcake and the one on my shirt doesn't count!