Monday, November 30, 2009

This trip we decided to try Crumbs Bakery. Fabulous I must say!
We went to see the Lion King. It was so amazing. I was emotionally moved when all of the animals walked down the isle and then ended up on stage. The music was fabulous.The next day we decided to go over to Madison Park to the Shake Shack. On the way we stopped at the City Quilter.We passed by Home Depot. Quite the architectural building. And we passed by the Flat Iron building and we finally arrived at Madison Park and the Shake Shack.and this is the lineRick jumped in line as I went to save us a seat.
Here he is...still in line.
and still in line...
until finally it's his turn to order.
and let me just say...it was worth it! Unbelievably good.
Great burgers, fries and the best shake ever!

1 comment:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

I love NY. I want to see Mary Poppins. Next time you're going let us know, we might me able to meet up! Love and miss you girl!