Monday, June 21, 2010

Guess what?

Can you guess what this is? Go ahead and take a stab at it.
Then let me know what you thought it was and what kind of a
creative trip your mind took you on.




Scroll down for a closer look and the answer.





Okay, how many of you guessed the under belly of our resident duck? Isn't that hilarious? Rick and I were sitting in the family room when I heard something at the back door.
Could it be one of our critters trying to get our attention from the back of the house? He went to investigate and couldn't see anything...until he looked up on the breakfast nook skylight. There he was, exposing himself for all to see.
I can't say I have ever seen this side of a (living) duck before. I guess he'll go to any extreme to get our attention. Like I said, they have enough gumption and nerve to let us know when it's feeding time (which, by the way, is all of the time).

No comments: