Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Farmers Market




I had so much fun at the market on Saturday. It has such an amazing aroma; basil, lavendar, and even kettle corn. But that didn't distract me from what I came for. Tucked away in the back corner is Haas Farms fruit stand. I have been purchasing from them all summer. They have an amazing selection that changes with the season. Here is this weeks purchase:

Niagra grapes - Welch's purchases this variety for their white grape juice.
I bought 5 boxes!
O'Henry peaches! They are so flavorful and juicy.
I bought 2 boxes. Sorry the picture is so dark but these are dark purple plums - yum, yum!
I bought 2 boxes!
I bought 1 box of tomatoes and 1 box of onion/pepper combination to make more salsa!

and 1 box of Jonathan apples! Did anyone total that box count? That would be 12!

Now the work begins!






No comments: