Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Here are the finished cookie's for their dads. Didn't they do a great job!
Oh and then they each got to make one for themselves to eat! Not a candy morsel was wasted.
Porter may have had his peach cobbler but Brittany has a fancy for frosted sugar cookies. I mean FROSTED sugar cookies. She made sure I had enough for the girls and then she hid the rest for us. What I mean is she hid the rest for her! After the girls left she frosted the left over hidden cookies with the left over frosting. It didn't matter if it was pretty, it just had to have plenty. I knew she liked the pink frosted cookies from Costco but I had no idea how much until last night when I realized its more like an obsession. By the way, I always put almond flavoring in my frosting as well. I guess you could say, I have an almond obsession!

No comments: